Infrared heaters a new generation of heating devices, which operate differently than traditional heating systems.
Today, the world of infrared heating is by far the most developed branch of heating, Completely harmless to the environment and human health, ensuring a uniform temperature throughout the premises.
Heating by infrared is usually 20% -to 60% more economical than oil, gas or solid fuel.
Warming the walls, floors and furniture - the room itself becomes a radiator; this heating method is especially cost-effective.
Anchored to the ceiling or high on the wall, infrared has no air circulation therefore it is not circulating dust in the way conventional heaters do and at the same time tiny bacteria are completely eliminated.
Unlike convection heating 10% of the heat provided by the Infrared heater attaches itself to the conventional way, and the remaining 90% radiation Thus, infrared heaters and modern control system combination can save 20% to 60% on heating bills.
This heating method is especially cost-effective in premises such as warehouses, hangars, sports halls, swimming pools This space heating can save 50% to 80% of the heat energy by eliminating the need to heat 80% by volume.
Infrared heaters work
Why is it worth it?
heater "Teplov" practicality: